Order-Buyer & Dealer Program Features
- Input Cattle Purchases & All Incoming Costs.
- Cattle Purchases can be input in groups or by individual ID. They can also have Slides and Shrinks, extra Expenses, Down-Payments and Adjustments or include Multiple Owners.
- All incoming Cattle & Expenses are automatically calculated, split, and allocated to the different open orders or loads.
- Print Checks for cattle purchases. Have a Check-Register of all checks printed.
- Withhold and track National Beef Check-Off for quick report and payment.
- Print Purchase Invoices to document Country Cattle or Individual Purchase Agreements.
- ** Auto-Import Cattle Purchases from Vendor Software
- Easily-View Inventory: All Head and Expenses from All Purchases calculating total Cost-To-Date, and Cost/Cwt.
- Inputting Changes, Resorts, and Pulls will automatically reapply all costs to the affected Orders.
- Add any type of Expense, Down-payment, and any other type of Adjustment.
- Print, Export and/or Email Invoices to Customers.
- ** Dual-Post to Quickbooks Accounting to input once and post also to Quickbooks.
- Retains all data for historical look-up, review, analysis and reporting. Data and Historical Reports are useful for tax-reporting, banker required reports, buyer volumes, customer requests and business review.
NOTE: ** Denotes Optional, Extra Feature